The Chamber Advocates for:
• The application of technologies to improve the movement of goods and people in the region.
• Transportation legislation that enhances the business climate.
• Development of modern transportation infrastructure.
• Maximizing potential for regional job creation and growth from transportation projects that utilize local contractors, and labor.
• Collaborative efforts to advocate for federal, state, and local transportation dollars.
• Cost effective use of construction materials and labor to increase local revenues and employment.
• Private and public partnerships on infrastructure and operations.
• Working with local elected officials to reduce impact fees and recommend responsible phase-in opportunities.
• Identifying new revenue for transportation funding.
The Chamber Opposes:
• The diversion and allocation of dedicated transportation funds to other purposes unrelated to transportation.
- Support AB 890 (Olsen) Read More